Swimming lessons today....success! Kate did so much better! She kicked, blew bubbles, floated on her back (with assistance, of course) and even jumped in. She had her pink pony with her, and the pony did everything she did. This was a great idea, and I have a feeling the pony will be attending the rest of the swim classes with us, thanks again Jenna! I didn't have to get in, but I did wear my suit just in case. I didn't get any pictures today, I was too busy cheering from the sidelines. I'll definitely post some tomorrow.
I forgot to post the traditional "picture in the bluebonnets" of Kate, so I'll end on that note today. We didn't do any of her by herself, so the only one I have is from my sister-in-law and includes all her kids, too. From left to right it's Gayton, Emma Rose, Will, and Kate.
Spring Break Tradition: Top Golf!
2 years ago

YAY Kate!! That is awesome! Keep up the good work! And I love the bbonnet photo!
ReplyDeleteYes you do need to have a sibling for Miss Kate!! :) I wish my hair was Ky's color, or Kate's for that matter!
Yea, glad it worked!! Swim Kate swim!
ReplyDelete