Needless to say, our morning has been anything but normal since then! A county officer drove by when I was taking pictures, and told me to stay put until he came back and gave me the okay to leave (our roads are completely submerged), then he asked if we needed anything. He was very nice, I told him we didn't need anything at the moment, but he gave me his number just in case. I just hope we get to leave before the end of the day, I get a little cabin-feverish if we have to stay in all day long.
I feel very lucky because I've already talked to people in much worse situations that ours! I'm hoping for no more rain so that roads and houses can dry, stay safe everyone!

Yikes!! I'd rather be locked in my house than locked out!! Good luck honey!
ReplyDeleteYIKES!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are okay....hope your hubs can make it home!!
And can't wait to see the swimming pictures!