Well....long story short, Brandon couldn't stand the thought of getting the second-to-last puppy in the litter, and leaving only one by herself.....so he got two. Sadie and Scout are attached at the hip. Wherever one goes, the other follows. This is the best picture I could get of them, they're not into posing.Sadie and Scout were born at the Humane Society. Their mother was very sick. She had been badly abused and had heartworms. However, the vet at the Humane Society believed that if she were nursed back to health, she would soon be adopted. Well, the vet was right, and guess who adopted her?

That's right! Meet Dakota. She's the sweetest dog you'll ever meet, I swear. Occasionally she shows a sign or two that she suffered some abuse, but she's definitely not shy. She will let Kate do absolutely ANYTHING to her, and she never gets mad.


So that's the story of my dogs. At times they drive me crazy, but so does Brandon and I still keep him around! I hope students and teachers have a good first day of school!
~Molly

I sure am glad I am not the only puppy sucker out there!! I have to stay far, far away from the animal shelter.
ReplyDelete