Monday, August 10, 2009

Since I stay home with Kate, we have lots of activities planned almost everyday. Today we took a trip to the McKenna Children's Museum with some friends. We frequent the museum, Kate loves the outside display of water and animals, the "Kate sized" grocery store, the bank vault, the pretend fire and camp site, and all the cool toys she can play with for hours. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about her breaking anything since all of it is kid-friendly. Here are some pictures from today, I think I finally got the hang of putting images on the blog! Enjoy!







Riding a camel











Riding a seal














She was supposed to be using a fishing pole to get these fish out....cheater!













Takin' a break












Yeah, I want her to be in charge of my money....



























Kate and friend Lorelei at the tiny grocery store














She wants to go outside so badly...







1 comment:

  1. I love that Children's Museum!! It is so neat!! YAY for blog stalking! :)

    ReplyDelete