
So this is what Kate's hair currently looks like...
I am in this constant debate with Brandon about whether we should cut her hair or leave it long. I want to let her bangs grow out with the rest of her hair so that we can put it all back and not have to worry about keeping bangs trimmed, but Brandon wants to cut it all off and make her look like a boy.

This is how I like to fix Kate's hair.
Brandon's argument is that she takes it down all of 5 minutes after I take the time to fix it. I keep telling him that if we let it look messy for a little while, the results will be worth it. He's not willing to wait. If I have any blog readers out there, which I don't think I do (but hey, a girl can dream...), what do you think about the Kate-hair-debate?
~Molly

My vote is to let it grow!
ReplyDeleteLet it grow....she is too cute to look like a boy!!
ReplyDeleteYAY Molly, welcome to the world of blogging, I am thrilled to see you here! And I must say I vote for "let it grow" also. One of these days she'll learn to leave it alone after you style it. It looks SOOOO cute in piggy tails! She is beyond precious!
ReplyDeleteMolly, I didn't even know about this blog! Had I known, I would have followed. I love it!
ReplyDelete