Sunday, August 9, 2009

Technologically Unadvanced

I am jumping on the bandwagon and starting a blog. Yes, me, the girl who didn't have a computer or cell phone when starting college (in the 21st century). The girl who used to sit in the back of computer class in elementary school so that no one would notice that I didn't know how to turn the computer on....I'm starting a blog. I'm not starting a blog because my life is all that interesting to read about, but because I've been following a number of blogs for some time now, and I'm tired of feeling like a creepy blog-stalker! I feel that if I'm reading all about other people's lives, I should at least give them the opportunity to read about mine.

Most of the people reading this probably already know me, but if by chance you don't, I'll share a little about my life. I've been married a little over 5 years to my husband, Brandon, who can always make me laugh. We have an 18 month old daughter, Kate, who changes constantly and always keeps me on my toes. We also (as the title of the blog indicates) have 3 dogs, Sadie, Scout, and Dakota, who always make me smile when they're not making me crazy! I laugh and get excited easily, I love my life, and I'm very happy to no longer be a blog stalker!

~Molly

P.S. I wanted to post some pictures of my crazy dogs and family, but I'll have to get back to that when I figure out how. See, even though I have figured out how to turn my computer on, I pretty much have trouble with everything after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment