Brandon finally convinced me to cut Kate's hair! It took a while for me to accept the idea that we could just make a few adjustments here and there, and that there would be no drastic changes (and, most importantly, she still has those cute curls). As you can see, Kate did really well the entire time. There was a little bit of frosted cereal involved in order to make it go as smooth as possible. She responded well to the bait.




In other news, one of our outside cats killed a rattlesnake late last night! We have been spotting rattlesnakes here and there this summer (2 of our dogs had a very close encounter with one), but I kind of hoped we were done. At about 5 a.m., I woke up to some high pitch squeals outside of our bedroom window, and when I went to check it out, Cinnamon (our cat) had just finished the job. Way to go, Cinnamon!
I hope everyone has a good Labor Day weekend, we'll be doing it upright and BBQing with our neighbors....very American.
~Molly

Kate - You are beautiful darlin'! I sure with Kouper would behave that way when he got his hair cuts... maybe someday.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good girl!
Good job Cinnamon! Keep up the GREAT work!
ReplyDeleteI'd say it was more than a close call with the dogs! That's one priceless cat you've got there.
Kate looks great!
ReplyDeleteOur dogs get rattlesnake vaccines... maybe they make them for cats, too? Or maybe it is the snakes that need protection from your cats!