I absolutely love listening to Kate talk to herself. Right now, she's sitting on her potty, reading a book, and saying, "is this Bambi? No! It's Rudolph. Is this Bambi? No! It's Rudolph." This phrase has been on repeat for a while, but when we were painting earlier she was telling herself who she was painting, and it was pretty funny (Amy, you should see yourself as portrayed by Kate).
I know that all kids talk to themselves, but I also realized that I talk to myself quite a bit. I talk to myself at the grocery store, while I'm cleaning, making lists, and sometimes even while I drive! So I wonder if Kate's cute habit is nature or nurture? I guess we'll find out when she's older!
Spring Break Tradition: Top Golf!
2 years ago

Lol! That's awesome! I bet it's a bit of both! I just looked at Kate's profile pic... she's so tiny!!!
ReplyDeletethat's awesome! :)
ReplyDelete