Kate is absolutely fabulous. She's really into pretend play these days, and we play for hours having tea party and putting different kinds of dolls and animals into her doll house. She loves puzzles and books, and she's pretty social, although still pretty scared of men. We go to baby yoga on Tuesdays in New Braunfels, and she typically loves the class. However, last week a new teacher took over...it's a guy, and Kate has yet to leave my lap. I'm sure she'll grow out of it someday!
I'm ready for winter, is anyone else? Brandon killed one rattlesnake that was on the back porch with our dogs, and there have been 2 others near our mailbox. They're baaaaaaaack (and unfortunately, we're still here)...
Here are a few pictures of the Kater lately.
She set the chess board up all by herself, I think this was taken sometime in March. Brandon and I play sometimes, and I've been showing her how to set it up so she can "play" too, but I didn't know she was actually taking it all in (after I took this picture, she finished setting all the white pawns up, I guess I didn't get a picture of the finished product)!
This picture needs no caption!
She's very proud of her "potty" chart. She gets to put a sticker on it every time she goes.
I thought this was funny because it looks like these three are having a meaningful conversation.

Wow!! Way to go Kate!!! You'll have to show Kouper the secrets of potty training! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! You have such a smart girlie.
ReplyDeleteglad to see you back on the blog! :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable, I can't believe how big she is getting!
Happy potty training!