I am a huge fan of Wheaties. I love them. If I had to pick only one food to eat for every meal for the rest of my life, it would be a very close race between Wheaties, Cheerios, and Pizza (diverse, I know). I realized that since Kate started eating cereal, we buy only Cheerios because that is what she likes (she's not spoiled at all...). Today when I was at HEB, I noticed that the Wheaties had a price cut, so I just had to buy a box. When we got home, I asked Kate to help me put away the groceries while I got started cooking lunch. I was all wrapped up in what I was making, and turned around to find this....
She had gotten the Wheaties off of her stool (where I put groceries for her to put away), opened them (I have no idea how because even I have trouble opening cereal bags), and started eating them. As it turns out, she loves them, and ended up eating more Wheaties than fish for lunch. Yes, the fish that I slaved over for half an hour....oh well, so it goes!
~Molly
That would make a very cute Wheaties ad! Like mother, like daughter!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever had Wheaties!! I guess if I get them and don't like them I know who to give them too! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Molly, did you end up trying the Bean & Bacon Soup recipe?
ReplyDelete