Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Post

This weekend was not too eventful in our family, and that's the way I like it!  I never thought I'd say that because I used to love have fun and exciting weekends - but those were much younger and kid-free days!  Now, I love doing things that the kids want to do, we usually go swimming both days of the weekend, go to church, cook outside a bit, and play a LOT in the backyard.  On Sunday, Kate was under the weather, so we did a whole lotta nothin'!  I don't even think Kate got fully dressed, and the kids spent most of the day in summer attire.....
....and I couldn't get either one of them to look for any kind of picture.  Kate has had no fever, but been a little sluggish and sleepy.  We definitely hope it's nothing too serious!  
Tommy, on the other hand, has been his usual happy self.  He is an incredibly loud baby, I'm not sure if this is a boy thing or what, but Kate definitely had more volume control from a young age.  He's his loudest at meal times.  Maybe I'll record one tonight and post it because it's pretty entertaining, unless we're at a restaurant.....

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the loud boy thing. I hope my girl is nice and quiet.

    ReplyDelete