Thursday, July 12, 2012

Look who went to the groomer....


Dakota!  Actually, 2 of the 3 dogs went yesterday, and Sadie will go tomorrow.  It's way too hard for us to get them all in on the same day, so they are usually split.  They absolutely love it there, and come back very very clean.  Last night Tommy was chasing Scout around the house.  He was squealing at the top of his lungs, and Kate was chasing Tommy.  It was like a big train of screaming, running (and crawling) kids.  It's moments like those that I definitely wish I had my video camera (or phone) handy so that I wouldn't miss them.  Inevitably, by the time I get to my phone he stopped.  After this it's always hard to put the kids to bed, I don't know why but they are so much fun at night.  It's when they're at their silliest, and I want to stay up all night and play (well maybe not...).

Kate is finally over hand-foot-mouth disease, for good (we hope)!  I feel like she has had it forever, but in reality it's been weeks ago.  She was only contagious for the first few days so she had to stay home from gymnastics a while back and it was pure torture for her!  I guess it's a good thing that she likes her activities.  Here's a picture of the aftermath...

She refused to let me take another picture, or get one of her feet which were much worse.  She hardly had any bumps in or around her mouth, which I hear is a really good thing. 

I can't believe summer is half over!  I don't know where time has gone, and I feel like my kids are getting so old and I find myself getting nostalgic all the time (Brandon thinks this will eventually lead to  another baby....who knows?!?!).  Here's what we're spending most of our afternoons doing (pre-nap, of course).

Life is good!  I hear a baby who's waking up from his morning nap, and he'll be looking for his sister at Bible School shortly after that, so I must go live!


No comments:

Post a Comment