Friday, October 21, 2011

All Mixed Up!

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but we're still here and doing great.  We are in our new house, finally! I don't have much time to sit down and write a full update (shoot, I'm lucky if I get to brush my hair these days).  Having two kids at 3.5 years and 4 months definitely keeps me on my toes!  They are both at fun ages though, especially when they're together.  Tommy's face lights up when Kate comes in the room, and Kate loves to "babysit" (please don't call child protective services, this usually consists of her sitting on the bed with him while I fold laundry).

The reason that I actually made time to sit down and write a post is because I came across these two pictures of the kids just out of the bath, and I think it's pretty funny that Tommy is the one in the pink towel and Kate is the one in the blue towel.  Just another image of our crazy life!



No comments:

Post a Comment