My mom said this was completely Kate's idea, everything from her bear's cheerleading outfit down to the pink shoes. Notice he even has pom poms, a very nice touch! This picture might just have to surface at some kind of later event, say a 16th birthday or an engagement party. Moms can be so mean!
On a more serious note, Tommy has been such a great addition to our family. He is adored by his parents and older sister. Kate would sit and give him hugs and kisses all day long. I've learned that the second child has to take sleep whenever they can get it. I was always so concerned about Kate sleeping the appropriate number of hours per day and night. If he's lucky, he gets to sleep a whole hour before Kate runs in to check on him, and inevitably wakes him. It would bother me if what she was doing wasn't so darn cute! She usually goes in to make sure he's not crying and see if he needs a kiss. It melts my heart every time.
It looks like we're raising a nice, big, healthy baby boy. At his 2 week check up, when the doctor looks to make sure he's regained his birth weight, Tommy surprised us with an additional 3 pounds! He loves his all-night buffet. I'm sure I'll have plenty more posts with these two crazy kids, but for now, I'll just end with a picture (something I sure wish Tommy would do more of)!



Oh my goodness--I LOVE the cheerleading outfit :) And of course y'all too!
ReplyDeleteHe's so sweet!! (Cheerleading outfit or not!)
ReplyDelete