eat a healthy breakfast...
have proper hygiene...
do your summer reading...
wait patiently while we sit in the parking lot waiting for the rain to let up...
have a good attitude while you're waiting for mom to come pick you up...
and always display your work proudly!
Kate's first day at preschool was a huge success! She loves it, and I adore the teachers and other families. I was fine when I dropped her off, although there were a lot of wet eyes (mostly from the other mom's). She went right into her class room and knew just what to do with her bag! Her teacher gave every parent a mini case of tissues and a poem about dropping your child off at school. I was smart and didn't read the poem until after I picked Kate up because I saw the poem triggering a lot of tears! Kate didn't ask for me at all, which is pretty bittersweet to hear as a mom, but I really like that she settled in well. She told me that she's going to stop sucking her fingers, but only while she's at school, she was sure to let me know that she's still going to do it at home (although in the second-to-last picture, it appears as though she forgot)! She's already asked when we're going to go back, so I'll take that as a very good sign.

Such a big girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Preschool already?! Such a good girl.
ReplyDelete