Monday, September 6, 2010

A Fun Birthday Party (long overdue)

Last weekend we headed to New Braunfels to celebrate Kate's friend, E's, birthday!  Mickey Mouse paid a visit, which Kate LOVED, plus there were Mickey themed games and cartoons.  I have so much to learn when it comes to birthday party planning, I'm such an amateur.  My birthday falls so close to Christmas that I never had parties when I was little because we were usually visiting family out of state, and all of my friends were busy with holiday stuff.  Therefore I have very little party-planning experience, but I'm learning little by little.

We all had fun at E's party, but unfortunately my camera ran out of battery power.  I did capture a few pictures before my camera died.

Getting ready to have fun in her party attire!


She really really wanted to give this ball to Mickey, but she got a little nervous and never worked up the nerve to walk over and do it.


Balloon animals are always a big hit!



Velcro the nose on Mickey, a very safe alternative to "pinning" the nose, and when you're at a party with toddlers, safe alternatives are always good.


She loved this game!


I think we know what Santa might be bringing for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Her hair has grown so much!!! She is just so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete