Friday, June 29, 2012

A Resolution

I've already established that I'm a horrible blogger, but now I feel like a horrible mom, too!  I write absolutely nothing down for my kids to look back on someday.  The blogs I've done in the past are pretty much the extent of what's recorded of their lives.  For example, Tommy clapped for the first time.  In March.  At Chick-fil-a.  I have no idea what day or what inspired the clap, and I haven't written any of that information down (like I vowed to the second I got home...).  Isn't that sad?  So, that being said, I'm going to resolve to do one post everyday with something about Kate and Tommy.  It could be something they do, say, or just an interesting interaction I observe.

I'm not really sure if anyone reads my blog other than my grandma and a few friends, so these whimsical posts may be pretty boring for some people.  I don't usually talk much about my kids on facebook, so I'm going to do it on here.  If you don't like hearing about my kids, then stop reading!  Maybe when I'm done I'll print all the blogs and put them in some sort of scrapbook, at least that's always been my plan...

P.S. My post about today will come tonight when my husband whisks my daughter off to a ball.  She's so excited about her "date" and I'm pretty sure she thinks she and Brandon are getting married tonight.  So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are busy living and enjoying life! You have two little ones that you bathe, clothe and feed each day. That's really all that matters.... Well and that you keep Kate from attacking Tommy and such! Somedays ( at least for me) it's all about survival! You are an awesome mommy!

    ReplyDelete