First we went to Iowa, where we ate twice the legal limit of ice cream....
Then to Minnesota, where we played in so many parks and lakes that I stopped counting...
Then onto Nebraska, the last leg of our vacation, where Kate got to see Christmas trees in July (or so she thought)...
Then back at home, we made a visit to the San Antonio Zoo (we plan to go back when it's under 100 degrees)...
Then, of course, there were those lazy days of summer where we did pretty much nothing...
(except lock our daughter in the dog pen!)
Hey, it was her idea! We had a terrific summer, and now I'm ready to welcome the fall weather. Kate will be starting a mother's morning out program this September. It will be 3 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'm excited to see how she does with a teacher and other students, but I'm also dreading taking her because, um, isn't she too young to be able to survive without me? Just kidding, I know she'll do great, and I'm sure I'll have lots to post about as she starts her new school. I hope everyone else is having a great summer!
~Molly

What a fun summer!! I miss you guys... hopefully we'll start Bible study again soon!
ReplyDelete