We all know that we can learn a lot from kids. I learn lessons from Kate on a daily basis. Most of the lessons are in honesty, letting loose and having fun, and being myself (because, really, who else can she be?). Today I learned a new lesson, one Kate is not fond of teaching. Kate is an only child, and hates to share, although we're working on it (see, her mom is not fond of sharing either, so it's going to be a long process). At lunch today, she ate about half of her PB & J sandwich, and decided she wanted to share it....
It was so cute, and I had a whole sequence of pictures that I was going to take, but my camera battery went out so I had to stop with one. So apparently Kate is really good at sharing, but only when she's full and only with Dakota. Now we'll just have to work on extending those conditions...
ha! too cute
ReplyDelete